Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I apologize

So, I have been studying Romans for the last couple of weeks. It started with just 5-8, and has sort of expanded from there. This has been not only a spiritual study, but also an intellectual one, for this is crucial to my Master's Thesis. Paul is talking theology here of course, or as my NASB introduction calls it “the most systematic presentation of doctrine within the Bible.” But he is doing more. Unfortunately, because this is part of my thesis I am loathe to publish my thoughts here on an open blog. I hope to turn my thesis into a proper book to publish, and even if I can't the thesis itself can be copyrighted. Consequently, if I publish my ideas here they are open to everyone and then I run into problems of plagerism (being accused of it myself) or someone taking my ideas. I know this may sound silly but I am concerned about it.

Consequently about all I can say is that it has been an amazing journey. And, for those of you whom I know, that wish to hear about this, I will let you know in private.

In Christ's transforming love

Brad

No comments: